Thursday, July 28, 2022

Montiforte "What's your name."

WISE GUYS COOKING Mike Colonna 714-747-5670 What’s his name?
DISALVO Let’s welcome the Alternative World of famous Italian linguist Frank I’ll never forget What’s her name” Montiforte. FRANK Thanks I appreciate you having me on. I’m drawing a blank. What’s your name? DISALVO Just call me You-know- who. And my partner You know who. FRANK I’m glad we got that straitened out. You know I was just thinking of “Whatchamacallit?” DISALVO Whatchamacallit? FRANK Whatever. I always have a problem with, you “what’s his name.” (Looking at Larry) DISALVO You’ve met him many times. FRANK His wife who will remain nameless, calls him that “so and so.” DISALVO You mean “what’s her name?” FRANK Let’s just call her Jane Doe for now. DISALVO Jane Doe? FRANK

No comments: